High-energy lasers require the best laser mirrors available. Uncoated copper laser optics by SPAWR Industries offer the highest quality and surface damage threshold available for medium and long wavelength infrared laser beams.
We offer a repolishing service for your metal mirrors.
|Description||Laboratory Grade||Industrial Grade|
|Reflectivity||99% @ 10.6 µ||99% @ 10.6 µ|
|Surface Smoothness||30Å RMS||45Å RMS|
|Damage Threshold (1)||>2.5 x 105 J/cm2 √ s||105 J/cm2 √ s|
|Material||High Purity Copper||High Purity Copper|
|Flatness or Sphericity for mirrors larger than 6″ diameter||λ/10 @ 10.6 µ and 35Å RMS||λ/5 @ 10.6 µ and 45Å RMS|
(1) SPAWR, “Metal Mirrors Selection Guide”
Standard Mirror Sizes
|Laboratory Grade Catalog No.||Industrial Grade Catalog No.||Outside Diameter||Thickness||Approximate Weight|
Larger Mirrors Available. Email us your sizes and specifications
- SPAWR is a major supplier of state-of-the-art metal mirrors for use in very high power laser research.
- The highest quality metal mirrors, which have provided the highest CO2 laser damage threshold, are produced by SPAWR Industries.
- A protective shipping/storage container is provided with each laser mirror.
- SPAWR has been a leader in high performance laser technology products since 1969.
- Mirrors larger than 10″ diameter, including custom mirrors, will be quoted on request.
- Contact us below for more information about our copper laser optics, copper laser mirrors.
COPPER MIRROR CLEANING SOLUTION $49 – Catalog # CMCS 101 – 16 oz.
- Flush mirror surface with water to remove dust contamination.
- While still wet, spray mirror surface with Copper Mirror Cleaning Solution.
- Rinse mirror surface with de-ionized water or distilled water.
- Dry mirror surface using dry nitrogen gas or a 1 micron filtered low pressure compressed dry air supply.
- If the surface is heavily corroded repeat steps 2 – 4 several times.
Spawr Industries, Inc., 2051 Spawr Cir., Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403. www.spawrindustries.com
Cross Section View